Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.. Im new to the site but am in search of some new diaphragms. I just picked up my bike a couple weeks ago and with a bit of work have it running pretty strong.. The original diaphragms are both cracked pretty badly, but for some reason its still runs alright.. I did a patch job using the spray rubber and some latex as a patch which worked ok, but after pulling the carbs yesterday I can see its not gonna last.
So, anyway, Ive seen the sets on ebay for $100 and was wondering if there might be a cheaper option.. I gotta drop around $600 this week to get my license in good standing so I dont want to, or rather, cannot afford the new ones..
Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
-Jeremy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I appologize.. Just realized I posted this in the wrong area but not sure how to move it if I can..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Those are a little cheaper. I was hoping someone may have a used pair that are in decent shape or maybe know of a better fix than the spray rubber.. It doesnt seem to stick very well, or atleast not with time. Maybe rubber cement?? I dont know, just trying to do it on the cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts