Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to find a set of triples/steering stem w/ hardware and gauges w/ mount please.
I'm also hoping to find someone with a trashed frame because I need the steering stop that's welded to the front of the steering head.

Edit: I found a good pr. of triples/steering stem but I am still looking for the other parts plus a front fender that hasn't been hacked up.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Yes Simo,
I did initially buy parts from him but it seems to look like he was only a 'part seller' new member rather than vintage Honda enthusiast,rider/owner who does also seem to have dropped off the grid; I sent him a text asking for more parts w/ no answer.. :confused: :rolleyes: Does anyone else have these parts ?
I have his email address which I can PM you Bill. He may not have his account on here set up to get notifications of new messages.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received your PM thank you Irene ;),
I sent a text message to him the same evening (when I initially met him and purchased parts) asking him about other parts(I have his number..)and have not as yet received an answer.
Bill

I am still looking for the parts mentioned in my thread here if any of you have them for reasonable $

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I received your PM thank you Irene ;),
I sent a text message to him the same evening (when I initially met him and purchased parts) asking him about other parts(I have his number..)and have not as yet received an answer.
Bill
He may have lost his phone, has no credit or flat battery so worth a quick email. ;-)

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
He may have lost his phone, has no credit or flat battery so worth a quick email. ;-)
He has CB200T parts listed on Ebay now and I doubt he would sell to me again;he did sell me good parts for a great deal previously. I really don't think this will be a problem as my friend in Detroit,Mi. Dan(a used Japanese parts 'Breaker') gets parts bikes in a lot,I will just be patient and wait for him to get another CB200T.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have tripples and gauges and mounts if you want them
I will give you a really good deal 150$ for everything
Hi Tabo,
I appreciate the parts you have sold to me. I don't have that much to spend as I am on Social Security only and I will need to get them for much less.I need the triples,gauges & a few rubber rings for the headlight mount parts.
I know a man in Detroit,Mi who gets bikes there and sells parts and i'm waiting for him to find a CB200T so he can sell me those parts,his prices are wholesale.He told me he will charge me $60 for these parts I need plus shipping;the waiting to find them is the tough part.. but it's the only $ way i can do it. Thanks again for those nice parts Tabo ;)

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I'm am sure the CB200 parts I'm looking for are the same ones on the CB/CL175K7 which is the last model year(1973') for the CB/CL175 and they will fit onto the CB200.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well, So far 2 individuals that have answered my thread have not been helpful/reachable.I agreed w/ a new member 'Tabo1996' on purchasing his CB200 front fender and we agreed on price today.I planned on making the 2 hr. drive down to Stockton,CA. tomorrow to purchase the fender from him and he has just emailed me saying "just sold the fender on Ebay,sorry" :eek: that was a shock because he has already sold me parts..

I'm still looking for CB200 parts if anyone has them,including a front fender.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts