Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am in need of literature for a 1973 CB350 twin. If anyone has anything.. the dealer Shop-Repair Manual, a Clymer type manual... anything in electronic format that would be able to email it to me, it would be much appreciated. I am in a bit of a financial bind at the moment and cant really afford to pay $80 for two hard-copy manuals, but I desperately want to continue progress on my project bike as it is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment :|

My email is [email protected], title the email "Manual"

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help out on this.. it is greatly appreciated. If no one is able to help, thank you anyway to all who have helped me with advice and my very, very steep learning curve ;)

-Dave

·
Super Moderator
22,724 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Looking for any 1973 CB350 Shop/Repair/Clymer type Manua

Jim,
I cant thank you enough, brother. I really appreciate the help man. Ill send you a PM by tomorrow morning with more info, but if there is ever anything you need that I may be able to help with, consider it done.

-Dave

·
Super Moderator
22,724 Posts

PM sent

·
Super Moderator
22,724 Posts

eternally evocative said:
I would love a pdf too please?
PM sent

·
Registered
95 Posts

I too need a manual. I have a 1973 Honda CB350.
If anyone is able to send me one, that would be wonderful.
Thanks,
John

·
Super Moderator
22,724 Posts

JohnP said:
I too need a manual. I have a 1973 Honda CB350.
If anyone is able to send me one, that would be wonderful.
Thanks,
John
PM sent

·
Registered
1 Posts

I too am in need of a proper manual. Building an AHRMA racer with team on high school student here in Milwaukee. 100 days, start to finish, though ours was built in 71.

Hoping Jim has another PM in him.

WiscoDillo

·
Super Moderator
22,724 Posts

Welcome aboard WiscoDillo :)
We'd appreciate a post over in "Member Intro's to let everyone know a bit about you and the bike. Pictures are always good to see and you might get a "Project Log" started

PM sent

·
Registered
8 Posts
35 years ago a farmer in NC rode his prized 73 CL350 for the last time and placed it in a barn where it's sat ever since. Just a little over a month ago I discovered her and after some serious consideration and a little bit of cash he let me haul her away. I'm already in love but she needs some TLC. I've purchased the Clymer manual, found the parts manual and was hoping someone could help me find the service manual. It seems like this might be the place.. I've clicked on a bunch of what turned out to be dead links. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

·
Super Moderator
22,724 Posts
Welcome aboard "jholt381"
We'd appreciate a post over in Member Intro's to let everyone know a bit about you and the bike. Pictures are always good to see and you might stick a pin in the Member Map to see where everyone is.
PM sent about the manual

1 - 20 of 113 Posts