Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone guide me to a post of a good source for a clymer manual for the CB350k. I have the honda shop manual...it provides exhausting detail in some cases, but in other cases it doesn't. For example...it says "Install the front wheel properly". Wow. Thanks, Soichiro Honda, for the wisdom of the ages. I wouldn't have known otherwise to install a front wheel properly. Now can you expand on that, bro?

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, thanks...that was the only one I'd found so far...sort of like an electronic basket case...all in bits. but it will do. Thanks -

·
Registered
3 Posts
HerrDeacon said:
You can try here: http://search.ebscohost.com/Login.a...chbtn=web+search&fr=ush1-mail&authtype=ip,uid with user ID: indianhead and password: trial. Once in, go under 'Small Engine Repair Reference Center', then 'Motorcycles'. The manuals here are broken down by section so you can't really download a complete manual as one file, but it is quite helpful.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot, the site is great, but I'm facing difficulties downloading: It stops a few kb before finished and that's it. Can't see a start or a picture either.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just got mine from Bikebandit. $31.41.
Clymer Manual Honda 250 & 350cc, 1964-1974 (Manual # M322)

I believe Amazon has it for a few bucks less, but they wouldn't take my paypal...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts