Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a 1973 CD 175 in need of TLC. to be able to do this I am looking for a service manual. Has anybody ever seen one anywhere? If no Honda manual is available, maybe someone can direct me to the proper Clymer or Haynes manual.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi dadroach...i just bought a 1972 cd175. We are in the same boat as I am looking for a service manual too. Did you find one? I ordered a Clymer manual from Ebay this morning and will get some help from it I hope.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Longdistancerider’s collection is excellent, you should find all you need in the CB175 info, other than the single carb vs dual on the CB and 6v electrics vs 12v on CB the CD is very similar

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't have the CD175 in the library but there are CB/CL/SL 175 FSM's which should help.
PM's sent
Hi, Dadroach

My name is Dave and I'm from Maine and new to the forum. I have a 1969 cd175 and was looking for a shop manual. I have a physical copy of a supplement to the manual but not the manual itself. Just reading down through the posts and wondered if you had one or could steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

Dave

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Hi, Dadroach

My name is Dave and I'm from Maine and new to the forum. I have a 1969 cd175 and was looking for a shop manual. I have a physical copy of a supplement to the manual but not the manual itself. Just reading down through the posts and wondered if you had one or could steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

Dave
Check your conversations. Click your avatar image in the upper right of the screen to get there

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, Dadroach

Dave
Hello Dave,

Good luck finding anything in North America. You ca get some from Europe. I eventually bought a manual off e-bay but it is for CD175A model. I am finding out that the specifications for that model are not the same as for my T4 model. It is still useful in some ways but I was disappointed to have spent so much money for something that is not really what I was looking for.

I hope you have better luck than me,

Luc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts