Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a black bomber CB450KO exhaust in ANY condition. This means rust holes, dents, tears. This means anything. They only have to be able bolt onto the original bike. I will be up for trades or cash. It is my intention to use theses mufflers to make TRUE copies of the originals. Thanks.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Sid.... With the exception of the "extra" (front/top) mount bracket, K1 or K2 mufflers are reportedly identical to the K0 version (AFAIK)..... They might be easier to find....

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
and if you are able to I am sure there will be a fairly large retail market if you can go in that direction.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
40 Posts
HI,
Dave Silver does k1/k2 replicas for £375.00 or £ 395.00 (I can not remember the price)plus v.a.t. @ 20% for us brits come january 2011!
The k0 and k1/2 silencers are identical apart from the mounting brackets.
although I have seen replica silencers for sale I have never seen any of the down pipes ( headers)? replicated, maybe its the double skin that is awkward to replicate, although I am sure there will be someone along in a minute to correct me!
(thats the beauty of this site).
cheers
Phillip

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I have a set of pipes on my K5 that are one KO and one K1. They are very solid and sound great. There are some dents and some battery acid damage on one but I could send pictures if you would want to see them. I will sell them as a pair for $100 plus shipping.
Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.