Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy. I am a 47 year old husband and father of one high school age son. I live in southwest Georgia. I have been riding motorcycles since college, with about a 8 year break when my son was younger. My job took me from GA to MD, so that was another reason for the break in riding. I moved back to GA in 2011 and got back into riding and made up for lost time owning 13 motorcycles (including one scooter) since 2011. I actually decided to give up street riding earlier this year and sold my last bike and gave away/sold all my riding gear.

Well.....I always seem happier when i have a project to work on. My wife saw an add for a 1975 Honda 360L on the interweb, so i went to look at it. I always liked the high pipe looks on the Honda twins. I went to look at it and felt sorry for its condition (like the last stray cat i brought home).

The previous (owner) had it for 2 weeks and got it from sombody named "Jr at the junk yard". The exhsust and carbs are removed but were included. Some prevoius owner/idiot put plumbing straight pipes onto the factory headers. The guy i got it from said he used starter fluid and it fired up. I did check and at least there was oil in the crankcase, hopefully that did not cause any damage.

I don't know what direction i want to go yet, but i feel i did jump into the deep end of the pool.

Gary

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Got any pics of it to share?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts