Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I once contacted them about an air cleaner. He didnt reply to my email, so I phoned him. He kinda shoved me off and said he would look for it and call me back later that day. That was the last time I had contact with them.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
otr002 said:
360fan said:
I need a cam chain guide-14611-369-000. They have it. Are they reputable?

http://www.tiaromotorcyclewreckers.com/Nos%20Honda.htm
Expensive even by my tastes :!: wanted $230 for a set of ring for a 450 :roll:

Did you get my PM for the ones on Ebay :?:
Yes, I ordered this one..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage- ... _500wt_956
But it was only a new tensioner slipper, damper and hold-down bracket-just the rear set. Not bad for $57 brand new, but my cam chain guide has age cracks at the most severe bend, and even though it's intact, I'd still like a new one for peace of mind. Just got my new Emgo reverse cone Dunstall replica mufflers today from the dealer and I really want to hear it run NOW! :roll:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Rod, BTW. The slipper I did get is Beautiful! Great lookin' out for a Brother. :D

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
burke7391 said:
Sorry for re-opening a month old thread but I was just browsing through, saw that name (tiaromotorcyclewreckers), the replys, and just went 'ha' - its wasnt only me who thought this guys prices were expensive. I emailed this person multiple times on different parts to make sure he wasnt putting the decimal point the wrong place. First was a rear seat cushion (rubber) for my 125, price: around $120 :shock: . Last part I asked about was a condenser which he said $87. I basically then told him to get stuffed and I'd go down to my local auto store and get a suitable one for $3, which I did.
Just a warning to anyone looking around for NOS parts.
Yep an interesting man :? he uses the current Honda parts list prices, which even my local honda dealer chokes at when he see the prices quoted :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts