Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I got more questions.

I got led turn signals for the rear. Haven't tried front yet. Got a flasher for LEDs also. connected turns to green ground wire and one side to lt blue and other side to orange wires. Now when I turn on left turn signal it is blinking normally, turn on right turn turn signal it doesn't blink but it lights up steady but it also turns on left turn signal but no blinking.
Tonight will try to connect front turns and see what that does.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Double check your wiring and the quality of your ground wires.

Not flashing is common when swapping to LEDs, but the usual cause is not using an LED-compatible flasher relay (which you have).

For the right side staying on when the left side is supposed to be the one flashing, you might need a diode in your setup.

LED Diode Kit - Sparck Moto

This is commonly needed on bikes which are using LED gauge lights and/or if your bike uses only a single dashboard indicator light for the turn signals.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
From what I find online, your flasher should have the same colors as my bikes so a black, grey and green wire should go to the flasher, orange is for left turn signals and blue is for right turn signals but these should be connected to the turn signal switch. The grey wire would sent the flashing power through the turn signal switch to each side as selected.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I've got LEDs in the back of mine with normal indicators up front. Wiring is normal, I did however install a "electronic" flasher relay from 4 into 1....

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts