Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new HALO headlight and LED turn signals for my '76 CB360t. After installing them, the LED's would come on but wouldn't flash. Installed an LED flasher and now they'll flash. The only problem is that they only work when the headlight is turned off. Not sure if it's an issue of power consumption or what. Other than a Rick's Motorsports Regulator/Rectifier to support a Anti-Gravity lithium battery, the rest of the harness is stock. Also, the wire for the neutral indicator isn't getting any power. I'm new to wiring and having a hard time wrapping my head around it all. Any advice or ideas would be really helpful.

Headlight: 5-3/4" Satin Black Retro Style Halo Headlight Assembly

Turn Signals: Mini LED Oval Turn Signals - (Black & Clear) | Black Mini Diamond LED Motorcycle Blinkers

Relay: Replacement 2 Prong Flasher Relay

·
Registered
60 Posts
If the stock bulb is a quick switchover, you could reinstall it and see if that answers any questions.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Check your ground connections.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Your turn Signals ground to the headlight ring,which grounds to the braided jumper between your rubber isolated handlebar mounts and the head light ring/ instrument mounting. You have several other main grounds. The negative battery cable on the frame. A harness ground which I believe is one the forward mounting bolt of the right hand ignition coil. And two inside the headlight bucket at the mounting bolts. Clean up these grounds and go from there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your turn Signals ground to the headlight ring,which grounds to the braided jumper between your rubber isolated handlebar mounts and the head light ring/ instrument mounting. You have several other main grounds. The negative battery cable on the frame. A harness ground which I believe is one the forward mounting bolt of the right hand ignition coil. And two inside the headlight bucket at the mounting bolts. Clean up these grounds and go from there.
Will do. That helps a lot, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts