Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow I missed this part of the forums. Sorry about that :)

I go by Certainteed and HowWorkClutch on several motorcycle forums. Fairly active on a sportster-related forum, and hit-or-miss on a number of build-your-own-cycle forums.

I have a sportster, a buell 1125r, and a basket-case cb450. Ive been around bikes forever but had to go without for quite some time too. I posted a thread titled "Help" in the cb450 and you'll find pics of my current project bike along with my old cb450.

I like my hd. I love my buell. But I'm a honda fan from way back. My first motorcycle "wreck" was at age 5. I climbed up on dads choppper (cb450) and it fell over :)

I've always wanted to build a bike and now that I have a job, a garage, and a few tools I'm finally tackling that project. Of course the mortgage, job, and tools are all underpar, but I'll take what I can get at this point. You only live once!

This site has helped me a great deal. I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge found here.

I hope that my project motivates someone else to put a honda twin back on the road. Especially the cb450's :)

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Welcome!...There are several of us 450 afficianados here....

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome. Folks around here like pictures, especially of ongoing projects (falling behind in that area myself :roll: ).

Hope you're not named after those shingles they're talking about on the TV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts