Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you would all like to know a CB450 KO :D single original NOS exhaust pipe has just sold on ebay for £409.00.gobsmacked or what!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Correct that still one day 16 hours to go before auction ends.It could still go up further but I won't be bidding at that price!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
What did it end at?

A NOS seat sold for $350.

Those are my two big ticket items I need to get for my Bomber.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I just got it for £611.11, thats an awful lot of $$$$$, but, how ofton is a new left one going to come up. Its due to go on my Ken Ives Red.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Hi,

Nice and relative cheap CB450 K0 mufflers hard to get ? I bought two in one day, 1 one piece muffler RH, and 1 two piece muffler RH, both on ebay. I was expecting a tough audience, but apparently not much people were interested :shock:
I'm into CB450 for three months now, and before I started I heard these were impossible to get, but it turns out to be different, or am I just lucky :?

Jensen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Hi,
You did well with both of those. You just outbid me on the one wrongly advertised as CB72/77. But as I had just paid so much for the UK one and I have enough right hand ones I was not interested in a high bid this time. Also that particular one although very useable I think had vey small dings and shelf scratches, suitable for most good bikes but not if you want concours. I did not see the one piece anywhere
and that looks good. You managed to get 2 decent right hand ones. My experience has been the left hand are much harder to find, especially if you want a good one or a perfect one.
My expensive UK buy left hand has arrived. It is "perfect". It had to be so as I want it for a very rare Ken Ives Red/CB450 Super Sports
model I am trying to get to concours. I am taking some comfort in the fact that my bid was only £9 more than the next, so at least there were other people prepared to pay a similar amount.

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Hi,

All large items I buy in the US are shipped to an address in the US.
Once in a while these are shipped to me, that makes shipping controllable.

I was looking for the right ones, becuase I have a good and nice left side two piece muffler and a nice and solid left hand one piece muffler. The left one has some holes, it will be restored, but this is easier.

Now I have 3 complete sets, so you won't have to outbid me anymore. :D

Jensen

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Its only a long shot Jenneson but do you know Sander Daniels, who is also from Holland? He has a great looking BB as well as a collection of other old bikes, many of which I think are Hondas.

Regards, Ray

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Hi,

No, I don't know him personally, but saw his name regularly on the net.
My friend got the mufflers today, both are NOS !!!!!!!

Jensen

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
well done, that wes a cracking result!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts