Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here after recent purchase of a 1979 Honda CM200, very happy with the bike after some initial tuning and tweaks (it's my first motorbike) and looking to learn more about general maintenance and wrenching through some further modifications etc.

A couple of questions: could someone please point me to or PM me a service manual for my bike? I see there's some posts on the topic but haven't found any direct links (which makes sense I guess) ...
Would like to stay away from the dodgy paywalled manual sites.

Also, as the "new members please read" topic suggests updating the signature to include the bike you're working on, could someone please show/tell me where to do this? Can't seem to find this functionality in all the regular places...

Many thanks and congrats to all on this awesome community resource, it's been a great help so far!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Yellow

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Welcome aboard
PM sent for the FSM
You'll be able to add a 'signature' line after a series of posts. We had spammers using that section for posting garbage so it became restricted to a degree. Most spammers are caught and ejected/banned within 1-2 posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome Nice bike and I like your bug too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts