Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I can find a frame with a title for a '78 Honda hawk II? I have a CB400TII engine and parts that I'm trying to build into a running bike. Also looking for a motorcycle graveyard near Manhattan Kansas if anyone knows of one

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, sorry for putting this in electrical discussion, I'm not sure how that happened... Can't seem to figure out how to move or delete it either...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Anybody know where I can find a frame with a title for a '78 Honda hawk II? I have a CB400TII engine and parts that I'm trying to build into a running bike. Also looking for a motorcycle graveyard near Manhattan Kansas if anyone knows of one

I wish you luck, with your needs. Have you checked out ebay? I had plans to try to build a Super Hawk (CB77 305) the same way. Only I started out with only the "Wants". I found a frame with a title & a CL77 motor on ebay (motor was said to run, but wasn't pretty. So, I picked up on both deals, over a little time & bought odds & ends, as well. I can't help with locating a frame, I just hoe you can come across one.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I hope that frame IS from a 78 400. Ask seller for photo of headstock vin. It has a 450 engine from a later model in it, so , I'd question the year of the frame.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have a 1985 CB450SC powder coated frame with clean CA title. Your 400 engine would slot right. Not sure this helps or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts