Honda Twins banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to confirm that it is this sunday? ;)

I'd be forever grateful, at least until next year

·
Registered
287 Posts
Never having heard of it before, I looked it up. Apparently, "mum's" the word. Heh.
Being that it's one Sunday or the other, go for both.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Nah not me. The TT (tiddler tour) run is only for smaller bikes

Edit: no wait I confused this with the VMW Tiddler Tour.

That said, the TT run is usually in September isn't it?

[h=3]T[/h]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Ok well the gist is the date for the Vashon TT has not been released yet.
The newsletter hasn't been released yet for September so I guess it will be late August ot September when this ride will be,

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I'm planning to go as long as the weather holds. We've been having Augtober here in Seattle.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Isle of Vashon TT is either the weekend before or the weekend after Labor Day. For the last three years it has been the weekend after.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I really wish they (VME) would make the membership auto-renewal
I keep forgetting to renew it until the VME Vashon run and then it expires again at the end of the year. What a PITA.

Also these day and age you'd think they would make the newsletter digital instead of actually printing it out and sending it out via snail mail.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have photos from the run last year saved in my phone under the 26th of August. Just saying!

I ended up heading out to Vashon anyways on Saturday and did my own TT, but I rode a little more, about 65 miles on the island.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I'm planning to be on the 8:40 ferry to the island. That should get me there around 9:45. The weather forecast is calling for 50% chance of rain. I think I will need the GL for that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts