Honda Twins banner

Isle of Vashon TT - PNW VME

6K views 40 replies 9 participants last post by  jakec 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Reminder, just so you know what will be there, here are some pics from last year:

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Parking

Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle accessories Motorcycling

#17 ·
The site seems to do that if you just keep the page open and try to post pictures without refreshing it. It doesn't even like if you refresh it with your f5 key, it wants you to click the title at the top where it says in bold "Thread: Isle of etc..."

#27 ·
Don, sorry I missed this year. The alternator stator went out in my GL1200. The engine must come out to fix it and I'm using every spare day to work it. Looks like it was fun. I will see you next year.

#28 ·
I attended this year. Does anyone know where one can find the photos they took of us as we came around that tight bend? We came around a tight switchback and they had people there taking photos. They did the same thing at the tiddler tour earlier this year.

#32 ·
I actually saw that bike when were at one of the poker stops. My friend who has the red 400 isn't as familiar with bikes yet and asked me what it was. I think he recognize that it had a Honda engine. I told him I had no idea...

I'm still hoping to find a photo of me taking that bend. Maybe this Ken Todd guy will post some soon! He has photo sets from the last 5 years or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.