Honda Twins banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been a member for a while now but I never properly introduced myself. I’m a 27 year old mechanical engineer from Northern Jersey. I bought my first bike, a 76 cb360t, two years ago. It was spotless when I bought it, but it had some internal damage, dry rotted tires, and ran like crap.

I sent it to the nearest motorcycle shop and told them to get it running right. They ended up charging me $600 for swapping out tires and stripping my oil drain bolt. Since then I decided to handle all repairs myself and save a few pennies. This forum has been huge help along the way. There’s still a lot of work left but I’ll get it right eventually.

The day I picked it up:

Pretty recent shot:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Welcome... so what exit do you live off??
Also... since your not using those side covers and mufflers...,any chance you can send them my way?:)

Welcome

Reactions: Bignit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome... so what exit do you live off??
Also... since your not using those side covers and mufflers...,any chance you can send them my way?:)

Welcome
Exit 55 off of route 80.

I sold the side covers and can’t remember if I still have the mufflers, but I’ll let you know for sure once this snowstorm is over.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Cool, thanks..
Grew up in Cape May....Exit-0

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello Bignit. I'm off exit 163. If anything I can help you with, let me know.

Reactions: Bignit

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome........I used to live just on the other side of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, Delaware side.

Close as I got to living in Jersey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome........I used to live just on the other side of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, Delaware side.

Close as I got to living in Jersey.
Thank you budlite282.

That’s probably for the better. I haven’t got any scenic rides around me.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Plus I'm sure his insurance is A LOT cheaper!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hanging out in the Modells parking lot eh? I grew up approx 5 minute motorcycle ride from your picture. Used to ride my Honda to the Park West Diner on summer evenings when I was still living with my folks. I remember when the parking lot and strip mall in the background of your pic were woods!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, small world haha. You’ve got a keen eye HondaPete89

1 - 13 of 13 Posts