Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, I am Peter, sizzling in South Australia today. 41degrees Celsius. Probably too hot in the shed. I own a CB 250 K4, 1973 which was not running when I recently bought it. It is now but I have to get hold of a vacuum gauge to fine tune it. The carbs were in a bad way. Blocked jets and pinholes floats, split rubber diaphragms, general stuff. I was going to customise the little bike but it’s so original I will leave it as is. I’m enjoying the web site and learning some stuff, many thanks to all contributors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good Morning, I am Peter, sizzling in South Australia today. 41degrees Celsius. Probably too hot in the shed. I own a CB 250 K4, 1973 which was not running when I recently bought it. It is now but I have to get hold of a vacuum gauge to fine tune it. The carbs were in a bad way. Blocked jets and pinholes floats, split rubber diaphragms, general stuff. I was going to customise the little bike but it’s so original I will leave it as is. I’m enjoying the web site and learning some stuff, many thanks to all contributors.
Hi Pete, good to see some more Aussies in the group. i just joined myself and have learned a couple of useful tips for my SL350K2 already. Enjoy.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
J-T, all that oppressive and stressful heat down there, and he could still find the proper way to join and introduce himself. Kudos to him!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts