Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
854 Posts
They are asking way way too much for that.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a lot different down here . They are a rare bike .I am pretty sure that bike will sell for a lot more than that, probably twice as much wouldn't be a stretch .

·
Banned
854 Posts
You would know better than me but I would never pay that kind of money for a bike with a seized motor.

·
Banned
854 Posts
At least that one has a motor that turns and supposedly runs.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Part of the text of the ad on the second one says "rode today, goes pretty well..." that must have been said and done after that picture was taken, nobody's been on that seat is quite a while as pictured

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I don't think the seller is asking a lot for the first one - that's 720 USD for a rebuild or parts. Sure, not all parts are there, but parting it out could yield more than your investment. Those 2-into-1 pipes are rare now, if not rusted out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree Tom, no way that dusty 450 on the trailer has been ridden . It would be pot luck as to whether or not is stuck or not despite what the seller says. I do think the red 450 will go for a lot more Rick . And you are right about parts .A cam chain tensioner on ebay $300 .I keep my eye on the auction .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts