Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a speedo/tach setup from my CB 350 parts bike that I want to put on my CL 350. Will I need to change out my sprockets for the speedo to register correctly? If I'm not mistaken, the sprockets on the CB are different than the CL. I eventually plan on changing my sprockets because I do a lot of highway traveling and I'd like to be able to cruise at a higher speed. Also, I was thinking about putting the CB exhuast on the CL. Being that the two bikes were built for two different applications, is there anything I should know? Are there any adjustments that need to be made to the engine on my CL? Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Speedometer reads off front wheel rotation....final drive gearing does NOT effect that...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that makes sense. I guess if i had looked and thought about it a bit I would have figured that out. This is my first bike and the first time I've actually decided to modify & restore something. This forum is great. It's really helpful to have experts to help out. Maybe eventually I'll be able to contribute. Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts