Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the race was fun. Honda pulled off the win for the GP class and he led more then half the laps.but i just found out that there was a younger racer that died during the 250cc race, i dont know how they failed to say anything over the PA about it but he was only 13 heres what ive found so far.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD9HTB3RO1

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I was there too. Sad to hear about the kid who passed away in the Moriwaki racing class. Sure watching the motoGP race on HD TV from the comfort of a couch with A/C on is awesome, but it does not come close to the ambiance and the SOUND of those powerful bike hammering through the final corner of the track. What an experience!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
krukster86 said:
I was there too. Sad to hear about the kid who passed away in the Moriwaki racing class. Sure watching the motoGP race on HD TV from the comfort of a couch with A/C on is awesome, but it does not come close to the ambiance and the SOUND of those powerful bike hammering through the final corner of the track. What an experience!
ya for sure. where were you sitting at?..i was in section J right were you can see them come off the back straightaway and through the 5 turns into the front stretch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts