Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i promise not to hurt myself :)

i've joined a crazy group of folk out of MKE racing Honda 160's next summer at Road America. I haven't been on a track since I was 17, so this will be interesting.... I want to get the bike built and running for a track day this August. Then over winter I'll setup/paint/polish/wire the bike for June 2011. I'm just beginning with a rough but fairly complete CB160 and need a Honda Manual (never did like Clymers or Haynes) and any advice. I always appreciate input! danWI

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Dan, I have a parts manual for the 175 sloper (a lot of identical parts) and can send scans of the exploded drawings (that prove so helpful on occaision) as you need them.
I believe have the 160/175 sloper shop manual as a pdf, but computer isn't set up to copy or transfer that much info in a chunk......I'll send an occaisional page(s) of that as well.........
Are you building a "Fowler Formula" bike?........... :D Steve

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve, we are a group of 11 building our bikes together to the Fowler Formula. Its intended that all the bikes be close to spec to keep the racing tight. i'll get to cleanign the engine and seeing if shes a runner tomorrow. any tips, info, or wistful smiles are always welcome :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts