Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm a new member, see my intro thread here

I need some help with the 1971 CB350 that I am working on. I am looking for some detailed pictures of how the stock ignition coils / condensers should be mounted. The bike we picked up is very complete and in amazingly good shape, but it is missing the coils and condensers and the horn and ignition switch are just hanging right now. I have a rough idea of how the whole assembly should go together, but I was unable to find the images I need by searching for them. Plenty of info on mounting Dyna coils though :roll:. Thanks anyone, if you have any questions about exactly what I do or don't have just ask.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Sensei
27,173 Posts
Correct.....The aluminum bracket sits down over the lower stiffener (one coil on each side) and also has a bracket for the dual condenser..... The 450 and 360 coils are similarly mounted.... There HAS to be a pic on eBay.....
I don't have a current pic, but some member here does and will likely post it for you....We're fairly friendly.......;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No need for anyone else to post a picture. Once I knew what I was looking for I found an example of a mounted coil set fairly easily, thanks for the help.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Walked over to talk to the PO tonight after posting on here and finding out what I was looking for. After about 20 minutes of looking through his shed I found the whole assembly! How's that for good luck? Thanks again, wouldn't have known what I was looking for otherwise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts