Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I think I have a set of 450 K1 forks on my 450, as I could not get a pair of K0's at the time.
Its the twin Leading shoe brake not Disk. I can't be certain though. The bottom of the fork has twin screwed holes for the fender that are about 45/50mm apart, not the single fender hole like the K0. The top of the triple tree had the brackets for the twin instruments when I got them from Canada.
The Question is, I need a new fork leg oil seal for the LH fork. Does anyone know the spec of this seal so I can make sure that I am getting the right one, or alternatively how I identify the fork correctly and therefor the seal required.
Nigel

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Your bet bet might be to go to a fische and visually compare to the forks you have.... CMSNL and Bikebandit both have online fisches, but not sure they go back that far....

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
I am not too familiar with the K1 model but I think the forks are the same as the K0. I think what you are describing are K2 onwards.
Why dont you post a photo?

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Nigel if you are lucky the old seal will have numbers on it. Look for 354611 .If you can see that then its 35X46X11 which you should be able to get from TBF(Industrial Supplies)Ltd tel 01246 261112 usually under £10.00 per pair. Regards Chris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts