Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if any idea when this might be fixed? I hadn't done this before and wanted to get it done & see where everyone else is. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wanted a pin darn it!

I couldn’t drop a pin near where I live. The map came up, and I could move it, but a banner across it said “For development purposes only”. Tried a few times with same result. Gave up.

·
Administrator
13,086 Posts
I'm using Chrome, and here are a couple screenshots from just now. I haven't looked at the map in quite a while but my pin is already there, just wanted to show what a Chrome view from today looked like on my end. First pic is from just as you arrive at the page, with the Google maps error message (takes 2 clicks on OK to go away) and the background showing "development purposes only"

member map1.jpg member map2.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
So I revisited the map...double clicked the google map issue button to get it to go away, then typed my location in the box, and it dropped the pin and I saved it. Seems it worked this time. YAAAAY!

·
Administrator
367 Posts
Glad to hear it. This is an older issue when Google Maps changed something on their end. Think we have a fix that will remove that initial hiccup. I'll see if we can apply it

Kevin

·
Registered
51 Posts
The member map is not working for me. I'm using chrome on my phone and it will not open. I tried using Tapatalk to open it as well and it still didn't work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts