Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Yep, agree completely - I've seen a couple around the Tampa area and couldn't believe anyone would ever want one. Hideous bodywork design.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Wow I bet that someone is taking a fat loss on that one. Earlier this year I helped my dad sell his victory vegas, a regular looking cruiser. nice quality bike and he bought it new back in the day for like $13,000. Unfortunately it seems like if you have a cruiser to sell and it's not a harley, you're out of luck. We sold it to a local dealership like this one, for $3,600 I think.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, but that seat looks really comfy...

Reactions: custom_seatmaker

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have stumbled in to being a victory custom seat maker. Never liked the look of them either. I do 10- 15 seats a month. fuc#ing massive this one. Victory vision. I will say one thing, these vision guys ride. Dirtiest seats I ever pick apart. 20k plus miles on most I bet. Here's yesterday's vision, and a couple others
20180530_084231.jpg
20180530_084204.jpg
20180523_175750.jpg
20180316_180725.jpg
20180525_160110.jpg
20180503_103640.jpg
Proud of my work, not so much for being the victory guy��
Why you flipping some of my pics upside down honda twins?

Reactions: danno

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I can't decide weather I like it or not. I didn't like hyabusas at first but they're growing on me.
Seatmaker^^^^^ if you phone is orientated a certain way that's what happens, I haven't head of a way to fix it.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Why you flipping some of my pics upside down honda twins?
Nice looking work... when you use a phone to upload, it often causes what you're experiencing. the phone corrects and rotates the picture but if it's taken at a slight angle downward, it can come out upside-down on a computer - which is why I always transfer to my computer to see how they appear first before uploading, and I never have that problem. And, the non-zoom issue happens to iPhone people when their storage is almost full and the phone compresses the picture, taking away the actual size without changing the view on the phone

·
Registered
138 Posts
What, was I supposed to say no because of personal taste? 1k.
They said, "trek insignia everywhere", can only imagine what this bike looks like, if I see a pic, I'll be sure to share.
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Reactions: Lefty

·
Registered
67 Posts
B8C844E8-811A-4CC9-AF2F-670177007306.jpg
Don’t knock it till you try it. I have a Vision and I love it. Most comfortable bike I ever rode. It is a couch on wheels.
:p

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
No wonder - it's Batman's bike. That makes all the difference! :lol: glad you like it, function over form which is rare these days

·
Banned
854 Posts
I swear almost everything made these days is hideous! What happened to the days when cars/motorcycles and lots of other stuff were works of art? It makes me sad!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
If memory serves me .. didn't Arlen Ness design bikes for Victory at one point? I think it was the "Vegas"?
His origional stuff was jewelry like....
Hey.. that seat with the Star Trek logo...does the chick riding on the back have to be GREEN?

·
Banned
854 Posts
I like my brown leather seat on my CX, made it myself!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts