Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I am a new member that has already benefitted greatly from the knowledge around these parts. Just got my 1975 CL360 running like a champ today after it had been sitting in my garage for nearly 3 years (*gah*). It is amazing what a little carb cleaner can do! That thing nearly threw me off the seat. I'll throw some pictures up tomorrow for you folks.

Take care.
Don (elskwid)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Welcome aboard Don! :D There's LOADS of 360 guys here, so you all can definitely learn from one another..

If you get a free minute then please take the time to update your profile and signature to include name, location, bikes owned, etc.. Whatever you're comfortable with revealing..

GB :mrgreen:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,612 Posts
..and relationship status...Bird loves to know who he's workin with here :lol:

WELCOME....VIVA LA 360!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
leethal said:
..and relationship status...Bird loves to know who he's workin with here :lol:

WELCOME....VIVA LA 360!
Don't mind Leethal. He's our resident drunk. :roll: :lol:

GB :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bird76Mojo said:
If you get a free minute then please take the time to update your profile and signature to include name, location, bikes owned, etc.. Whatever you're comfortable with revealing..
Hrm, thought I did that. I'll make sure it's all up there. Even the relationship stuff ... who am I to deny the town drunk?!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
elskwid said:
Bird76Mojo said:
If you get a free minute then please take the time to update your profile and signature to include name, location, bikes owned, etc.. Whatever you're comfortable with revealing..
Hrm, thought I did that. I'll make sure it's all up there. Even the relationship stuff ... who am I to deny the town drunk?!?

I'll drink to that!! :D

WELCOME Don! :cool:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top