Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grant here,
Built hot rods for over a decade, but have since moved over to the magazine business. I weld, fabricate, do mechanical work, little bit of paint, bodywork, am also a photographer, writer, musician, record collector, DJ, and a jackass.
I have a bunch of CB350s, on '66 CB450 that was chopped in about '72, a '77 and a '78 Harley, '68 Ford F-100 full custom project, and a '72 Chevy c-10 shortbed fleetside.
whew.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
share some pix of the trucks...

i like trucks. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I don't have any good overall shots of it at the moment but here's the rendering. It's going to have about 6 pounds of metalflake and all kinds of acid trip late '60s-early '70s paint tricks like endless line, freak dots, fades, lace panels, fish scales...you'll love it or hate it!

I did a lot of chassis work to it and put in an '07 Ford 4.6 3-valve SOHC motor and 5 spd.
Here's a shot of the "new" inner fender panels I did to clear the wheels.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
cool rendering. i can really get into that!

here's my last truck project.

450hp small block,

channeled 4" with airride. Finished like this sometime before 2003. Sold in '06.

I miss it :(

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
You all are really killing me here! I've had several that I wish I had back, one I wish I had finished and another I wish I had started. :roll:

I wish I still had my 66' Dodge Charger (383/4sp/posi), my 69' road runner coupe,
my 58' Chevy Impala 2dr hdtp (348 eng) & my VW "The Thing"

I wish I had finished building my 68' Dodge pickup (had a 440 Engine/Torqueflite/Dana60 for it) and was working on a Full tilt front end and dropping weight anywhere I could)

I was given a Datsun "Dualie" extended cab pickup thjat I wanted to drop the drive line out of a Dodge Dakota in and build for cruising and/or shaking people up with. :D ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts