Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm Justin, from San Antonio, TX. Just a little about me, I grew up with a brother who's motorcycle-obsessed, and caught the bug a little over 15 years ago. I've had a number of bikes, almost all Ducatis, until about 3 years ago when I found a running 1974 CB360. I brought it home, and it sat for a couple months...then I started taking parts off trying to figure out what needed addressing. That exercise lasted about a month until I had several piles of parts. I've recently re-discovered the passion for this little bike, and have started assessing where I'm at. I need to mock-up the frame and parts and such to determine what I'm going to keep, and what I'm gonna lose off the frame before pursuing powder-coating. Got a new (to me) tank on the way...and ordering up rebuild kits for various components. My goal is to have reassembly complete by the fall, once the riding weather here in S. Texas cools down enough to ride a small twin in moderate comfort.

Still have a 2000 Ducati ST2 as a daily rider, but REALLY looking forward to making the ol' CB mine.

Looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone here!

I'll work on posting pics of the bike once I have something worthwhile to show.

Cheers,
Justin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Charlie...I've been afflicted for a while now...its only recently that I've started suffering a pretty bad flare-up. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts