Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been lurkin around here for a few weeks, and I've gotta say ya'll know your stuff. I may be committing sacrilege here, but, My winter project is a '74 CB450 that I bought from a guy in Fayetteville, AR. Only $100. and has a clear MO. title. But, I think I'm gonna bobberize it. You know; hard tail, solo seat, stripped and skinny. I know I'm really gonna need you guys help here, just take a look at the pics and see what I'm dealing with here. I'm not gonna start until after New Years, but I've got a lot of ideas. By the way I have been chatting with bill440cars about some of his project stash for later, since we live only about 15 miles from each other. Any way take a look at project: Black Coffee

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Welcome aboard! All of us here are cool with modifications, believe me.. ;)

Henry on here has made a really cool 450 hardtail.. A yellow bike.. Look for it when you get a minute..

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've seen it. It has a lot of good points. I mainly need to check the engine first. I bought it as a basket ca :eek: se.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
welcome to the site, looks like a lot of fun work ahead of you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys, yeah it will be very time consuming. See; my wife and I have 3 daughters and the older they get the more garage time I need! Lol

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looks like your winter is shaping up a lot like mine. I only had 2 daughters (now getting even with them through my grandchildren) but I never have really come in out of the garage. :lol:

You'll find plenty of advice and information here. Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts