Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to found this community. I'm looking at a '85 Nighthawk 650 as next project. Here to gain some info first before I pull the trigger.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
While our emphasis here is on vintage parallel twins, we do have an "other bikes" section where folks will be glad to offer whatever help they can. You may also check in at the SOHC4 forum, they specialize in the 4 cylinder bikes.

Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have a Nighthawk. If you haven't bought it you may want to keep looking, if you have don't start taking it apart. There is not great aftermarket support for Nighthawks, even finding a service manual is difficult. The basic maintenance parts are available to get it on the road but you might want to add up the shopping list before you start. You can get buried in these things pretty quickly and 650 Nighthawks, at least in Canada, hold no value. A clean, running bike wouldn't draw $1000 US. I paid $300Cdn (about the same value as a bag of sand) for mine, running.

If you own the bike and you want a balanced end value, then I would do some research before wrenching.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While our emphasis here is on vintage parallel twins, we do have an "other bikes" section where folks will be glad to offer whatever help they can. You may also check in at the SOHC4 forum, they specialize in the 4 cylinder bikes.

Welcome to the group.
Oh I see, thank you!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts