Honda Twins banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Announcing the availability of HondaTwins patches. Let everyone see who you roll with........

These iron-on patches are very high quality, and about 4" long. These are from the third vendor I tried - the others weren't able to pass my quality check.
Of course, if you’re domestically inclined you can sew them on too. It's probably the best long-term way, since no iron-on glue will last indefinitely.
They actually look better in person than on the photos.
Here’s a shot of one applied to my little military tool bag, which I generally carry with me when I ride.

The price is $5 per patch, PM me for ordering info..........we decided this was better than arguing over t-shirt designs, and cheaper for everyone involved. Patches have many applications, and we're all broke/cheapskates (or both) here, so this looked like our best option.
This price is for US orders only - you non-US guys will have to help me figure out something else.
I have a limited supply, so first come first served. If they run out and there's enough demand to make a new order, they'll be a bit cheaper the next time.
I'm totally out-of-pocket on these, so help me pay off the credit card I used....

Incidentally, my wife tells me that you’re supposed to remove the garments before ironing on - that explains a lot........ :? :shock: :eek: :(

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Re: Honda Twins Patches

I got a chance to preview a couple of these patches and they are very well made, excellent quality.

Personally, I'll be sewing one on a ball cap and another on my regular, old school, riding jacket.

Thanks Bill.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

I too have been lucky enough to preview these,and they are first rate. Make sure to order many!!

I am planning to iron/sew them onto my new riding jacket.

Thanks Bill!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts

If you figure a way to to post down under let us know. I would take two. Pity the shirt idea has been ditched :cry:

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts

A big thank you to Bill and whatever un-named co-conspirators may have been involved. Great work! :D

·
Registered
785 Posts

The fin is in the mail Bill, thanks.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Honda Twins Patches - Non US Members

OK, I think I have a solution for non-US member who want some patches.
PM me for details..........

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Bill, did you catch in my post on your Walmart page, to send me 2 more patches?? I'll Paypal you or send you a money order. Whatever you prefer..

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
34 Posts
PM sent...

I could provide a US resident address...

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wanted to thank our Canadian members (Kanuckleheads) for ordering patches.

I love Canada, and I've never met a Canadian I didn't like.
Great folks.......if it wasn't so stinkin' cold there all the time, I'd be up there as a citizen.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Bill did you get my PM the other day? Need info on postage to OZ for 2 patches.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Bill PM sent :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I guess Bill should post ours together hey Rod? Give us an excuse to meet up for another ride :cool:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
leethal said:
I guess Bill should post ours together hey Rod? Give us an excuse to meet up for another ride :cool:
Lee -
I never got a PM from you.
I just sent one (PM) to Rod - I can get them all in the same mailer, so work it out with him if you like......

·
Registered
49 Posts
i dig the patches, anyone got pictures of them on a jacket or a ball cap? i would like to see what they look like on that. they would be a great buy. im going to have to get me some.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.