Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Looks like ****.

·
Registered
659 Posts
burke7391 said:
Looks like ****.
Sure does, VT250's are much nicer. Looks a bit like Honda shoehorned the engine into one of those, added the stupidist exhaust setup i've ever seen and then sold it as is. This one must have been bodged about a bit though.
Nice avitar.... !

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
RicH2 said:
Nice avitar.... !
Who is that anyways... some kinda old-person music guy? :p

·
Registered
659 Posts
leethal said:
RicH2 said:
Nice avitar.... !
Who is that anyways... some kinda old-person music guy? :p

Board police...please remove leethal from accessing the board again....ever....he is obviously a sick individual and possibly from another planet.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Stevie Ray Vaughn is now 'some old guy'? In a way, I'm glad he didn't live long enough to hear that! One of the greats!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
hehehe...I know its Stevie...my mum used to play it all the time...so much so that I cant stands it no more :lol:

·
Registered
785 Posts
I am a true hater of the 2 stroke motorcycle but, I would like to have that little smoker in my garage for some reason. :?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Those random pipes sticking out the back look wierd. I do think you could make something very interesting and unique out of it though. I could find it a place in my shed.

·
Registered
659 Posts
That Honda is an ugly POS.....

Administator....please remove fastspider from ever breathing again...he has obviously lost his mind and i now don't like him any more.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Here, you guys just need to hear it run. Hard to beat the sweet sound of a triple, especially at 10,000 rpm.

She sounds like my Arctic Cat! :D

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Just when you think you've seen it all... Suddenly you see one of these bikes doing a burnout and another dude petting him like he's a good dog.. :lol:

Sit BooBoo sit.
[youtube:147klh94]_YUeII3kjJ0[/youtube:147klh94]

GB :mrgreen:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts