Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda cm250tb
I know what this is from the pic on my microfiche, but can anyone give me materials and dimensions. Apparently, I have misplaced the little devil and David silver in the UK has discontinued. Every time I go to the bike to do something the elves have been and .........

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's brilliant Jim, where did you track down that info. Unfortunately, I can't buy the part and am presently trying to track one down. If it is metal and I had the dimensions I could make the part. It's one of those insignificant little parts that you can't find info for but you can't build without it.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
I just went out and measured mine off the bike I just brought home. 1980 CM400t).
O.D. = 1.02" / 25.9mm
I.D. = 0.58" / 14.8mm
Length = 0.47" / 12.2mm

I hope that helps.

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
That's brilliant Jim, where did you track down that info. Unfortunately, I can't buy the part and am presently trying to track one down. If it is metal and I had the dimensions I could make the part. It's one of those insignificant little parts that you can't find info for but you can't build without it.
If I can get a valid part number I enter it on this site page which then gives me the US models that used the identical part. Honda Motorcycle OEM Parts, PartsFish.com

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Outstanding Dan. I think this site is great. Lots of helpful guys. I have lots of other stupid questions, but don't want to appear a real .....

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Family is from Scotland. Dad from Kirkcaldy. Grandparents from Dundee and Glasgow. Simpson sect of the Frazer Clan. Innes tartan.

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a Ballingry ( close to Kirkcaldy in Fife) boy myself, but never tell anyone as its too embarrassing. However my father was Polish and came over to Scotland during the WW2. Still wear the tartan though in kilt form as I'm def Scottish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts