Honda Twins banner

41 - 60 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just tried that link and got malware...took over my Google Chrome. Had to get Spyhunter 4 and that took care of that. Beware...

·
Registered
97 Posts
THANK YOU! I just joined to say thanks!

I picked up a basket case 1980 Honda CM400T for a case of beer the other day. I'm totally green. This manual gives me hope! Maybe I'll start a build thread...

I already started a blog Honda CM400T cafe project

It'll be a very slow build as I have two young ones and the wife works evenings. Nonetheless I'm very excited. I've had my motorbike licence for 5 years now and this is the first steps I've taken to get a ride.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
THANK YOU! I just joined to say thanks!

I picked up a basket case 1980 Honda CM400T for a case of beer the other day. I'm totally green. This manual gives me hope! Maybe I'll start a build thread...

I already started a blog Honda CM400T cafe project

It'll be a very slow build as I have two young ones and the wife works evenings. Nonetheless I'm very excited. I've had my motorbike licence for 5 years now and this is the first steps I've taken to get a ride.
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here. You said you were green and so is the CM.....LOL .

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here. You said you were green and so is the CM.....LOL .
Haha Thanks! Just flipping through the manual and realizing that motorcycles are a lot more complex than meets the eye! Should be interesting.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rockisgood. A little about yourself and your bike in the new members section would be nice. And a pic of your ride?
PM sent for manual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, could I also get a link for this manual? I'm having some issues with my fuse for my 1981 CM400T and the owners manual doesn't state the specific amperages for the 3 fuses.

·
Super Moderator
24,207 Posts
Fuses are 15A top, 7.5 amp for the lower 2. Do not buy fuses at the auto parts store. Those are SAE fuses and they are too long causing poor contact which will cause overheating and melting of the fuse block.
PM sent on the FSM's

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any one have service manual for honda cb400t 1981 ? I am new to the topic and i cannot find it anywhere, the links posted here doesn't work for me. Please help if You can !

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
PM'd jendrek7 regarding manual.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Sent PM for manual.
Welcome to the forum. Could you post a little about you and your bike in the new members section? We like pictures as well.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
RE-sent link.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think this manual is for US model. CM400T sold in Europe had some differences and I decided to buy manuals created for European variants. I found those from Ebay based on Honda document numbers I found from this site: Dokumentationsliste

41 - 60 of 235 Posts