Honda Twins banner
221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi there,
New owner of an old bike here. Back to riding after about 40 years away from it and just bought a 1981 CM400t to get back into the swing of things. I know I'm going to need to access a manual and in my searches came upon this thread. Would love to get my hands on a decent copy of the manual you uploaded if its still available.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1981 CM400T
85 Posts
I had another manual I lost somewhere when switching to a new computer recently..
only have this factory handbook Red Text Pink Font Magenta
left but i had another one i swear, cannot find it anywhere...
could someone please PM me one, if no too much of a hassle
thanks
toni

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Anyone still have this available? Just bought a 78 CB400 and wanted to take a look. Thanks!
Perhaps if you introduced yourself properly before going right into asking for something...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just joined and posted my intro. Long story short - I just bought a 1981 Honda CM400 Custom with 1,920 miles on it. Yes, you read that right. Almost brand NEW, not even broken in yet. It was from a museum that is going under due to the Virus. I had one EXACTLY like it in my college days. They Did not have the owners manual, and I would like a shop manual also. What is the best one, I see several people here say there is one better than the clymers manual. I would be interested in getting one. Thanks ! Mike in Colorado

221 - 240 of 247 Posts