Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
For those of you working with Clymer's 400-450cc Twins manual here's the one for CM/CB400's :) you can trust.
Link removed 8-2-2014 apparently it now contains a virus
PM me if you need a manual

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
I don't see where/how that manual applies to a 450...?
GB :mrgreen:

It doesn't, GB - the Clymer lumps the 400 and 450 in one manual.
This Honda manual he posted is just 400.......

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
I don't see where/how that manual applies to a 450...?
The 1978 on CM and CB models came in 450cc in the later years. Same bike and same engine, just bored out (75mm instead of 70mm). The 450 Rebel that got Honda in trouble with Harley was pretty much a CM450 with a bit different cosmetics.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I had just noticed that his post stated 400-450cc with no mention of whether it was the CB or CM models except for in the title.. Not trying to split straws here..

Just an observation on a typo of sorts.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As much as Clymers takes it on the chin it does have one or two areas that aren't bad and actually have a more "common sense" approach to a procedure. Always an adventure!

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI, I AM FROM MEXICO I would like to help me in the MANUAL OF MY MOTORCYCLE IS A 1983 MODEL 480R CR, since the mechanisms are not very HONEST AND VERY MOTORCYCLE IS NOT KNOWN, and there is little

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks a bunch!! I'm new to bikes and having this is much easier than the Clymers book!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wicked! Thanks so much! I have one of these for my 750. Nothing compares to the manufacturer's service manual!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not that I'm complaining, but section 20 is missing. That's the section that pertains to the Hondamatic specific items.
Currently on the hunt for the full version.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts