Honda Twins banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
PM me your email address. I've got the parts manual and the owners manual if you want.
Perry aka HerrDeacon may have the shop manual

·
Registered
2 Posts
could you send me a copy to if you still have it?
just picked up a 305 dream and cannot wait to start taking
it apart to make it ridable

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the group. We would appreciate a post in the member introductions section to let us know a bit about yourself and your bike(s) If you start a project log it will be easier for folks to help you along. And we really like pictures!:p

PM sent regarding manuals.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I, too, have just acquired a 64 CL72. If that factory service manual file is still out there I would love a copy. Thanks guys. Sean

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have or know where I can find a manual scan for my 65 CP77 (same as cb77 and a bunch of others I think)? I wouldn't mind knowing how the heck to be adjusting my timing and setting my carbs right...

·
Registered
38 Posts
service manual & parts book needed

are there any awesome members out there that want to scan the workshop manual (if you have it) for the CL72/CL77 and send it to me???

I found them online for sale at about $40...which isn't a bad investment...but if I can save the money I'd like to.

Thanks to anyone if you can help!

scud

I just bought a '65 CL72 Cafe Racer and need to find these books for the restoration...
can anyone help?

·
Sensei
27,093 Posts
So, click on the link in the Waveblaster's reply........

·
Registered
7 Posts
I need downloadable FSMs for CA78 (aka C77 or CA77) - I've got a 64 and 65 305 Dream - also need FSM to cover 68+69 CL450 and 75 500T. Don't ask much? <sorry>
I lost many references when my laptop died. I normally cut the stuff to CD but the old laptop's CD/DVD drive blew first. I back up on the cloud now (never get fooled again!)

If anyone can send me links or post the FSMs to me, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looking for a service manual for the CL77 as well. I have searched everywhere and come up blank. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts