Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3.00 - 19 is the stock size, I am wondering if a 3.25 will be too big or if it should be ok? I've found some Duro tires that are the best option I've seen so far...

Thanks.

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
Jim, A 3.25 should fit with no problems......Some here have run 3.50's on the CL 350 fronts.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
66Sprint said:
Jim, A 3.25 should fit with no problems......Some here have run 3.50's on the CL 350 fronts.

Thank you :D

I tried searching for 350 tire but didn't find a definitive answer... This helps out a lot. In a 3.00 - 19 there isn't many choices. I'm looking at some IRC GS or Duro HF tires. Not sure if there is a better choice out there, that's all I've found so far that looks like it would suit it... More so the IRC.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
66Sprint said:
Some here have run 3.50's on the CL 350 fronts.
Do you happen to know what some of the popular choices are for the cl350 tires? I've been doing some research and haven't yet found the right set for me...

Edit:
I'm seriously considering these Dunlop K70's, I would need to go to a 4.00 - 18 rear, up from a 3.5, and a 3.25 - 19 front up from 3.00. From what you've told me, the front should be A-OK, just wanted to verify if the extra half inch in the back would be ok before making an order? It looks like all should clear from what I can tell, but how about fitting to the rim?

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts