Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Does any know what the correct wiring diagram is for my Honda CD175 (1972) A4/A5 as there seem to be more than one for this bike and I am looking for a colour version of it. The Haynes manual is in black and white and is not very good. I would appreciate any help please.

Regards

Gary

·
Sensei
27,018 Posts
Post the one you have in a .jpg format and I'll colorize it and repost it here....We can keep it on group for future reference.....

·
Sensei
27,018 Posts
Here you go Gary..... Had to substitute a purplish for white on the just white wires.....

For color-cd175-wiring-diagram-cd175a.jpg

·
Sensei
27,018 Posts
There is a "missed spot of color" on the brown wire to the keyswitch, and I DID NOT KEEP the Brown to brown/white connection (originally a bit below that switch) as It seems redundant to me....So be advised and compare for yourselves.....seems to me that connection I deleted would turn on both the "parking lights" in key position one, but it has been forever since I had my hands on a CD 175.....The taillight may not work without it....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steve
I have not had a chance to see your wiring diagram but over the weekend I created my own in MS Visio. My first attempt so can you let me know if I missed something or got it wrong in any place please.
Regards,
Gary
HONDA CD175 WIRING DIAGRAM V1.jpg

·
Sensei
27,018 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts