Honda Twins banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Nice job, and thank you! A lot of it will apply to my CL350, but if you want to, you could do it again for us CL people.

Just kidding. It would be easier for me to just go ahead and buy a CB350 to go with the manual you posted instead of vice versa. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,863 Posts
What year CB did you look up to put that together from?
the pictures are completely random and seem to come from almost every year CB.

K3 seat
K1 forks
K4 frame
K4 upper triple tree
K2 lower triple tree
K3 fork ears..

etc....

I'm not criticizing I've noticed all the online parts fiche have morphed into a single amalgamation of the cb350 regardless of which year you are after...

so far the part numbers are still correct for the year (from what I can tell) on the online fiche.

but it sure does add to the confusion when the pictures are not correct for the year you need to look up

I've got some original microfiche for at least a CL350K4 and maybe some others...if I ever find the time I may have to run up to the library and photo copy them into an accurate manual.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used the cmsnl website online fiche.

It's from the 1971 cb350K, england import.

Matches the bike I have on the bench, so that's what I used.

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
RSRennsport said:
Dang, can't download. :(
How so? Do you mean you can't get on the site or once on you can't download to your PC?

To download, click the 'File' underneath the file title in the upper left hand corner. In the dropdown, click the 'Download' near the bottom.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hope I'm not being too silly here, but is this any different from going to any of the Honda sites with the Honda micro fiche pages? Honestly, I'm not being sarcastic, just wonder if I'm missing something that isn't obvious to me (as a lot of things are not obvious to me). I agree it is nice to have it in a easily printable form, but does this document contain anything different?

Thanks for clarifying. I know it took lots of time to build and that is always much appreciated.

Certainly hope no one is offended by my question, I mean no disrespect, I am being sincere.
I am still trying to catch up with all of the great information this forum offers, thanks to all for building such a valuable resource.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI! I really appreciate your fantastic and great help by providing such a document. Can you suggest me where i can find the same manual or document for CD 200 Road Master? Thanks

·
Registered
309 Posts
This is invaluable info and diagrams! Thanks! The images are perfectly crisp and clear, even after zooming in! Very helpful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts