Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I just recently picked up a CB500T and am in the process of restoring it and making it into a cafe racer. I'm getting down to the nitty gritty stuff and am at the gauge face stage.

I bought some gauge face decals on ebay but alas, they were too big. The decals I bought were 95mm dia. and my gauge faces are 75mm dia.

I'm contemplating making some of my own decals for my gauges but, before I do this I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to pick some decals up??

What models share the same gauge faces ?? CB450 ??

Anyway, I'll get some project pics up soon.

Good to be a part of this site.

Thanks,
Jed

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
jedhook28 said:
Hi folks,

I just recently picked up a CB500T and am in the process of restoring it and making it into a cafe racer. I'm getting down to the nitty gritty stuff and am at the gauge face stage.

I bought some gauge face decals on ebay but alas, they were too big. The decals I bought were 95mm dia. and my gauge faces are 75mm dia.

I'm contemplating making some of my own decals for my gauges but, before I do this I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to pick some decals up??

What models share the same gauge faces ?? CB450 ??
I'm not sure about the 500 size being the same as the 450 but, if it is, send this guy an email and tell him I sent you. He did up 3 different sets of guage plate faces for me and he'll customize it till your hearts content. He's just getting started so, at this time, I think all he can provide is a file for you to take to your sign shop or whoever can cut the stuff in vinyl or some other material. I will be taking mine to my local sign shop that does some work for me.

[email protected]
his name is Paul.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks.

I already scanned the oversized decals and resized them in photoshop. I called a couple local sign shops in town and will be stopping by one of them tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Jed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts