Honda Twins banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am Borivoje from Serbia. Last summer I was riding East Europe, Ukraine, Russia , Mongolia and back, on my old CB 400 N and make 17800 kilometers in 30 days. Like to share experience with others. 2009.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2009. I was in South America, Peru, Bolivia and Chile. ( sorry for my bad english) With same Honda of course, wich was logistical nightmare to ship bike from Serbia to S. America and back. But since I was there, everything was ok.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2009. I was in South America, Peru, Bolivia and Chile. ( sorry for my bad english) With same Honda of course, wich was logistical nightmare to ship bike from Serbia to S. America and back. But since I was there, everything was ok.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, yes just uploaded some pictures of my bike in galery. Just learning how to manage this kind of comunication..:D made few mistakes allready..If you can see pictures, please let me know...

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to have another 400 series here. You can post pics in your posts by using the icon the third from the right above and following the prompts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for feeling at "home" here at the forum. In january I realise my new book after my russian trip, name of the book is " Two nights in Kyakhta" ( originaly :Dve noći u Kjahti) . Book is on my native language, but workin on translation on english, and hope to finish till april, and put on Amazon in e form to download. It is all about russian experience, traveling alone on old Honda, and few important things ( as I see it) about life with motorcycle. Since I riding motorcycles more than 35 years, cover in total 600 000 kilometers ( give or take few thousends) like to share my experience with other poeple like me and general puplic too. Because motorcycles, if used properly, can be precius adition in every days life... Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have long term experience with CB 400 N. Travelled a lot, and use it as a daily transport in allmost every condition ( including snow and low temperatures). High altitudes over the Andes, highest poin in Bolivia ( 4860 meters) from La Paz to Coroico via El Camino da la muerte. Konstant rain, mud, dust, sand... Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Transport

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome nice bike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, trying my best. These year will try to ride from Lisboa ( Portugal) to Vladivostok ( Russia) in less than 12 days. These is longest west to east continuous road in the world. 14000 kms +. But not with my old trusty Honda. To do that need to ride 15 houres or more per day..Than I have chance, if everything else goes relatively well.. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycling

1 - 15 of 15 Posts