Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to adjust Throttle cables, synchronize carburetors, idle mixture and idle speed on 350 and 450 honda twins. DIY tutorial with step by step instructions to get your motorcycle running right. Solves hesitation, popping, backfiring and poor performance problems.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How to adjust Throttle cables, synchronize carburetors, idle mixture and idle speed on 350 and 450 honda twins. DIY tutorial with step by step instructions to get your motorcycle running right. Solves hesitation, popping, backfiring and poor performance problems.
Where you get the dummy spark plug clip? Great video!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok, the first thing in the video I noticed was when he removed the gas tank. The fuel balance hose was routed over the frame, instead of under. Is this ok to do?
I'm hoping it is, because it's always a pain to remove my gas tank on my CB350.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Ok, the first thing in the video I noticed was when he removed the gas tank. The fuel balance hose was routed over the frame, instead of under. Is this ok to do?
Only if you don't mind running out of fuel or sloshing your tank around trying to get it to the petcock side.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's one of many shortcut things that guy does. His videos are almost as bad as Common Motor's stuff

·
Registered
1973 Honda SL350 & 1970 SL100
67 Posts
Where you get the dummy spark plug clip? Great video!!
Likewise curious on the dummy clip. Interesting concept. I presume the plug used is still firing, just not in the cylinder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts