Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Red Dettmann said:
I am looking for mufflers for my cb350 cafe...but i dont wanna spend big bucks for mufflers. I want enough baffle so im not cooking my pistons. Has any made mufflers and if so could you send me pictures and directions. thanks :D
I just hate seeing how many non-answered posts this site has, I'm so used to ADV where everyone has a comment about everything :lol:

Here ya go:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/chrome-plated- ... 82y1974j3j]

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
oregoncoast said:
I just hate seeing how many non-answered posts this site has, I'm so used to ADV where everyone has a comment about everything :lol:
It's because this has been discussed here too many times to count.
A quick Search will turn up dozens of posts.......

·
Registered
14 Posts
tbpmusic said:
oregoncoast said:
It's because this has been discussed here too many times to count.
A quick Search will turn up dozens of posts.......

Right, the search button is your friend. Well the guy has 6 posts, and maybe is new to motorcycles and motorcycle forums. I realize that for you well-versed, experts, its hard to remember what that is like. I too found it strange that he didn't just check JC whitney, but that doesn't mean I won't help the guy. Even a post saying what you said, is better than just ignoring a new guy. Unless of course, increasing members on this relatively niche forum is not one of the goals :?:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oregoncoast..... The ADV forum has 139,670 members to possibly provide answers...We have less than 1% of that membership number, and most of the members here are new and asking questions, not providing answers to them......
If you'd like to help provide solutions, fine....Post away!.....But please don't be derogatory about the Mods (or the other 15 or so members who know the answers) being slow (when they are overwhealmed with repetitous questions...)

Don't complain about a problem, help to solve it!....... JMHO.... D

·
Registered
11 Posts
oregoncoast said:

:lol:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Calm down boys.. The search feature here will help him if he wants an answer and besides, by using it he'll learn a lot more than just finding mufflers that'll work for him.. There's a wealth of information here and sometimes it's up to the user to seek out that information. That said, we ALL appreciate the help from anyone/everyone in our little community..

Play nice kids... :p

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
While I was waiting for my exhaust to be built I went to a VW shop and bought two Exhaust tips for $5 each.
They actually fit snugg and have baffles in them, had to put a self tapper in to keep them from vibrating out but they got me through.
Ronny (Znabb) was the one who originally suggested it to me.
Some people don’t like it, I did, but it’s still pretty loud.
[attachment=0:1pp4xhr7]CIMG8704.JPG[/attachment:1pp4xhr7]

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Digger said:
Oregoncoast..... The ADV forum has 139,670 members to possibly provide answers...We have less than 1% of that membership number, and most of the members here are new and asking questions, not providing answers to them......
If you'd like to help provide solutions, fine....Post away!.....But please don't be derogatory about the Mods (or the other 15 or so members who know the answers) being slow (when they are overwhealmed with repetitous questions...)

Don't complain about a problem, help to solve it!....... JMHO.... D

I believe I did try to solve it by replying. I am not even sure what you are saying. I was not being derogatory to anyone or about anyone. I'm out.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Being new to both bikes and this forum, but somehow possessing an old memory that fails, I appreciate the nudge to look at J.C. Whitney for bike parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts