Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! My name is Massimiliano , i'm from Bologna ( Italy ) .i've just found this site from an italian forum. I just got my father's cb 450 k1 to restore and i hope to can find some suggestion there.
Sorry for my english..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello Massimiliano!
I go often on Italian swap meets. Older CB450's are quite rare in Europe, but I have bought a 71' or 72' CB450 last year (and some parts were the same).
I bet you can find most parts in Imola (Mostra Scambio Imola). I go there every year, and there is nothing you can't find, especially if you speak Italian (at which I am not very good)... Also the Mostra scambio Reggio nell Emilia is very nice, and both are very close to Bologna. I also have a 77' Moto Morini 350 that I bought in Imola, and used to be registered in Bologna.
Your CB450 seems like a German model to me (different turn signals and rear light). I think Italian models had the same turn signals. My CB450 is definitely Italian (it had the first licence plate), and it had the standard turn signals and rear light.
Regards from Slovenia.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes it's definitively the german version. next april i'm going to reggio emilia.
i hope to find some parts.. they seems unfindable.. uff..
those candy red rear shocks and some rear fender rubber ( the 80102-292-670 only german) are making me crazy

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Such a beautiful bike! Congrats and good luck.
Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts