Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have a '66 or so CB450 K0. As you can see, it's surviving but it's also incorrect/incomplete. Maybe over time I can get it closer to stock. But for now I'm content with getting familiar with it's personality, learning what I can about it's current state, and how it works by the maintenance I'm doing on it. Last time it ran was last spring and it was pretty rough. Since then I've been gathering tools and parts, reading my FSMs, and lurking on this site. I'm thankful for this site and the people who have contributed. I'd be in real trouble if I were completely on my own.
20181230_right.jpg 20181230_left.jpg 20181230_front.jpg Pics or it didn't happen, right? --Brandon

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you are making good progress already. As you have already said, this is a great resource with lots of good people and wealth of knowledge and information. Hopefully you are having fun learning about these old machines.

Oh yeah and an early Happy New year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I'm thankful for this site and the people who have contributed. I'd be in real trouble if I were completely on my own.
I can only imagine if I were getting into it now and never had any of the time and experience gained from all my involvement when I was young and these things were current... and we're glad you're getting the help and info you need here, it's what we try to do. And the best part is you've gotten off to a great start, both on the bike and here by posting in the right place so we get to know you and your bike from the jump.

Pics or it didn't happen, right? --Brandon
and you've obviously been paying attention too... :D Good to have you, we love another Bomber project

1 - 3 of 3 Posts