Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1967 CB77 / 1973 CD175
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've been a lurker on the site for a few years after buying my CD175 back in 2014, but thought I'd better take the plunge to join up now I've added my dream bike, a late CB77 to my 'collection' (I have a modern 'bike too but I'm sorry to admit it's not a Honda...).

Here are the bikes (the CD isn't looking quite as fresh as it does here owing to a couple of years spent in a damp shed - not good). More pics to follow in due course. And some technical questions too, I suspect.

Hope you like them!

Cheers,

Ben

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
Hi Ben

I've sent you a private message, hope it reaches you without being censored by the management.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Ben, and welcome. Your CB77 is very nice, and the same year as mine. Looks like you have a nice dry garage now, so I hope the CD is being made shiny again.

·
Registered
1967 CB77 / 1973 CD175
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Henry and Tony - thanks for your messages. I'll be posting shortly about the work I have done to the bike in the last few weeks and hopefully some pics etc of actually riding it. The bike has an issue which I also need some advice on...

·
Registered
1967 CB77 / 1973 CD175
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Ben, and welcome. Your CB77 is very nice, and the same year as mine. Looks like you have a nice dry garage now, so I hope the CD is being made shiny again.
The CD is languishing a bit at the mo. It hasn't run since September last year when it developed a misfire (carb needs a good clean out I suspect) so I need to get onto that, and then do a bit of cosmetic sprucing. I'll get there eventually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts