Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! This is my first foray into a legit motorcycle. I've had an old Puch moped for years, but I'm tired of going up hills at 12 mph... so I bought a big pile of parts that are supposed to be most of the fixins for a 1975 360T. I guess we will see.

I planned to tear down anything I bought to the nuts and bolts anyway, so I figured this way most of the work was already done for me. The engine is still completely assembled and spins beautifully and the odometer only registers about 4500 miles, so hopefully she's all good in there.

I've restored a car or two and do all my own wrenching and really just wanted a fun project that I could do in my basement shop with my boys without breaking the bank.

This site has already been a great inspiration, so we'll see where this road leads. Go Dawgs!

Justin

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome from down around mid Georgia.

Lets see some pix.

Sounds like it's gonna take some doing to get a rider, if it's in a pile.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Yes, pics are a requirement here - "no pics, didn't happen" - and in return for that, you get a wide range of knowledge on the 360 from the many members here involved with them. Welcome aboard... but watch those Dawgs comments to us Florida types... unless you're talking about them beating LSU or Alabama! :D

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Welcome..
I'm a "damn" yankee (moved here and stayed) .. been here in Savannah since 88"..
get that bike running an on the road! I expect to see u here for the DGR next year!

"Go dawgs"... yeah.. your a Ga. boy....
we are all here to help.. ask away!!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
... 9+ months till the DGR..
I have faith in you!
Just make sure you don't "paaack the caaah to faaahh"

·
Registered
493 Posts
^^^^^^^...lol....^^^^^^^

I'm a damn yankee too.....but I'm more of a:

Retarded....uuuhhh....Retired United States Army, and ended my career here in Georgia, and stayed.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Get that bike back together and you will be hitting 20 mph at least going up those big hills! lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello I was about to buy that 360t yesterday you beat me to it good luck with the build post pictures please 30607 go dawgs sugar bowl bound

1 - 10 of 10 Posts