Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellow Honda Fans!

I was happy to find this site. I recently picked up two old barn finds, both are 1969 I think, a CL175 Scrambler and Benly 150. Both are complete (except both are missing mirrors!) but not running. The Scrambler has a stripped kick-starter shaft and is kick only. I also maintain a 2006 Suzuki 250 Marauder that I bought for my girlfriend and my 2010 Softail Custom. Most fun of all though is my 2015 Grom with MMNTHBX exhaust and Chimera intake, bar-end mirrors. I have a tail-tidy and Power Commander for it that I have yet to install.

I've owned over 30 bikes but somehow little old Honda's make me smile the most. I've had CT's, XL's, XR's, CB's, all sorts.

Thanks for having me!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Bdp, welcome! You'll find a lot of information here on getting those machines into drive-able condition. Also passed by Barrie on a shuttle bus to North Bay a few weeks ago when Toronto cancelled about 650 flights out (freezing rain, snow, sleet, etc.) and had to detour when 2 tractor trailers tangled on the 400 at Innisfil...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Bdp, welcome! You'll find a lot of information here on getting those machines into drive-able condition. Also passed by Barrie on a shuttle bus to North Bay a few weeks ago when Toronto cancelled about 650 flights out (freezing rain, snow, sleet, etc.) and had to detour when 2 tractor trailers tangled on the 400 at Innisfil...
Thank you for the welcome. That was a nasty storm for sure. Glad to see you have a Grom too, I can't stay off mine, I had to force myself to burn one tank of gas in the Harley last year and I rode the Grom everywhere. I used to work in the underground NORAD bunker in N. Bay, so nice that the highway is four-lane all the way now. Looking forward to giving the two old Hondas some TLC, they both have very low mileage, one is 9K and other 16K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts